Here is a recipe I made this past Sunday for the SuperBowl - Cake Batter Chex Mix. It's super easy and tasty. This makes quite a lot, so feel free to halve or quarter.
1 box (approx. 10 cups) of Rice Chex - you can use other flavors, I just grabbed Rice
1 bag of white chocolate chips
4T (1/2 stick) butter
1 box of Funfetti cake mix
Splash of vanilla
Sprinkles
Husband suggestion: pretzel rods or twists
*Melt chocolate and butter together in a microwave safe bowl in 30 second increments until melted, stir in vanilla
*Pour over the Chex (& pretzels if using) and mix (I started out using a wooden spoon for this part but switched to my hands as they seemed to work better)
*Pour the powdered cake mix & sprinkles over the still wet chocolate-covered Chex and toss until coated
*Spread the mix on a large jelly roll pan/ cookie sheet to let cool and firm up
*Eat yourself into a coma
:]
No comments:
Post a Comment